Friday, June 6, 2008

Great News all around!!!!!

Hey everyone,
well I hope ounce again that your week has been as BLESSED as ours has been. To start off, as i talked about last week, I am going to loose some weight. Well today was the day and the scale said..................232lbs, that would be 11lbs lighter than last week. Yea now I am very sure that all weeks will not be as good as this one but, ill keep on keeping. Now our next good news will blow your sock off, I got a job!!!!! I took my Boards on Mon of this week and Tue morn found out that I passed. Then Wed I took a trip up to St.Johns to grab an App. from a friend who Hired me on the spot, Dude isnt God oh so Good! I can put as many hrs as I want this summer and they are going to work around my college classes next year man I am still on cloud nine. I believe that I will start my 120 hrs or orientation this next week and will go full time when it is done. The shift run from 6hr, 12hr, or 24hrs so I should be able to knock out a huge chunk this week with some 24's, then it is off to making my own Hrs, could I ask for a better Job. Well that is it for now, not like anything went on this week. see ya

No comments: