Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whats New!

Not much has happened since the last post,
we are just working and enjoying life, this past weekend Matt and I took a long weekend and went up to the Big Ticket Festival. Oh my goodness was it amazing!!!! This will be something that we will do again, how awesome it was to be rocking all weekend for God!
New to us is that I (Kadee) have just signed up for Mary Kay and I am enjoying it so far. I signed up on Monday and I have been trying to talk to as many people as possible and trying to get as many orders as I can for my first order that I am placing after my debut party this Sunday! If anyone can make it my first party is June 29, 2008 at 2pm at the Fairlane Professional Building in Lansing. Please feel free to visit my website which is www.marykay.com/kkidd right now the pay with credit card option is down until hopefully sometime next week, but feel free to drop me a line and I will honor any deal that is on my website. Feel free to ask me any questions about anything, I will do my best to help you in any way that I can. You can e-mail me at kkidd@marykay.com Please be praying for Matt and I as this is a new adventure in our lives and I am praying for great sucess at my debut party as well as in the future!!!
Love, Matt and Kadee

1 comment:

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Cool pics Kadee! And I love Mary Kay! You'll be great at it!