Friday, June 6, 2008

Wonderful weekend



I have been keeping myself busy between work and work. I have a new hobby that I have working on and its been finished. I have been working on a blanket it was something that I bought all together with a friend when we went shopping, it was a complete package that I had to cut to correct size and then had to sew together. My mom wanted to see the finished product so I have taken a couple pictures to show you all. My sister has already placed her request for one thats bigger and with ducks and silk. So I guess I will be busy making blankets. This to me is a plus now that Matt has a job this will be something that I can work on while he is gone.

I can't tell you how proud of Matt I am, he passed his test and I am so thankful that he did so well. God is so awesome that right after Matt passed his test a day or two later he was given a job!!!! Wow God is so amazing, words can not tell how thankful that I am for the work that God has done in ou life as well as what he has planned for the future!!!


No comments: