Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sorry It has been awhile

Well what has been going on in the Kidd house hold? Hope you have a min or 2 because you are about to find out!!!! Well we did move as you can see in some of the Pics posted. The new place is only 8 or so lots away which made the move a little better than loading a truck up. My friend Jon came over and with the help of a dolly and walking stuff down the road were able to move almost everything in one night. Thanks to Jon, the Borders and, My Mom for the help with the move. Our new place is a 3 bed, 2bath place that is almost 2x's bigger than our old house. I am a huge fan of the gigantic kitchen and, the gas stove. Kadee loves the master bed/bath. I threw some other pics of the move in as well, so enjoy them.
School finished up for me yesterday, I finished EMTA103(class part)with a 3.5, EMTA104(hands on)with a 4.0 and, EMTA112(clinical)4.0. I thank you all for your prayers as it was a long semester as my wife will agree to. It was kind of a bummer not going to class this morning but, im doing ok. We have dinner with our class tonight as one last gathering. Graduation is Mon, @200pm on campus, and that should be fun. Our academy has a surprise for the instructors. I should be able to sign up for my Boards this week and take it next week, then God willing I should have my Licence by the middle of may. This will allow me to apply at Mercy Ambulance, and Lansing Fire Dept to get a job.
Other than that, life has been pretty good. Church is going well, we are part of Life Group 27, the coolest one at Cedar Street. Our Shepard and his wife just had their 4thor5th child, so congrats to Rob And Jenn, Mindi finds out on Fri if they are having a boy or girl. Kadee and I will find out if we are having a boy or girl like in 3 years so dont hold your breath. Not that we dont want children, we just want to enjoy being married for awhile. Now some have told me to wait till we are 30+ but, yea sorry not going to do that. We realize that we will never be fully ready to have children, but can at least have things like school done, and useless debt gone and go from there. Other than that not a whole lot has gone on in life, for as many bad things that have happened to us in these first 6 months, I still must say that Kadee and I are still very blessed. We have a great new home, a nice new car, and great families and friends. So what more could we ask for. Till next time later gaters

No comments: