Thursday, May 8, 2008

hey y'all

why hello once again from the Kidd house. I hope everyone week has been as fun as ours has been. The big reason for our post today is to ask for everyones prayers, there are two lovely members of Cedar Street with us who's daughter has some health problems. Ava Michelle Saade was born to Eddie and Nicole earlier this month, and with the Lords help is kicking stronger each day. I have put a new link up to the left of our Post for her blog so you can all keep the Saade family in your prayers, as well as get updated from the family on how she is.( or you can click here for her blog.) I am so glad we serve a God that is so big he can bring his children together via blogs and the Internet. I am a firm believer in the POWER of prayer and know it is only a matter of time before lil Ava is better and is in her terrible 2 running Eddie and Nicole into the ground. So thank you for all the prayers that are to come, ill keep you updated as much as I can, but would suggest using Ava's Blog. As for the Kidd's not a whole lot has happened, I had graduation on Monday. That was a great time to see slide shows and, videos that the staff had made for us, My mom and Kadee's parents came down for it and a tasty lunch after. Now that I am all done with classes i have only 2 tests before AIm good to work, a national Board and, a Tri-county protocol test. That is us this last week in a nut shell, thanks much and see you all next time.

No comments: