Friday, August 28, 2009

Almost done

Hey everyone as the title lead on about, i have 2 chapters in my Anatomy and Physiology to do. After that I have a week off before my classroom portion of Paramedic starts. I am surprised at how much I have learned in the last 3 weeks while taking this online class. That leads me to my next question. This one will be from Cardiology,(which I think is going to be one of my favorite subjects)

"Where are you most likely to have a M.I on your heart?"
M.I. is a Myocardial Infarction
Thats about it for the Kidd's, we do have a party with the students at church tonight and teaching them has been great. Till the next one later ya'll

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know,
Most often it happens when plaque in a blood vessel ruptures and the soft fatty core gets out. This can lead to a clot, which can then block blood flow to the heart.