Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what has been new......?

So I'm sitting home on a rare day off and realized that even tho we have placed pics up, we hadn't let everyone know what life has been like. So I guess this will be a quick recap in the life of the Kidd's, enjoy.

I would like to start off by saying that we for real have the coolest Life Group at Cedar Street,(L.G.27 if you wanted to know) from our Shepard to the other members man they challenge us in ways that blow out minds. They from being with us through the loss of lil kidd, to work issues, and just every day life stuff we are so blessed to have them in our lives. That said we also have an amazing church family, over the last year we have been able to start and in some cases renew friendships. I have been able to plug in with some new very wise men of God and continue to grow, and also plug in with other that are younger in their walk and help them as I have been helped. We now are praying about where we are to serve in our church, weather that's in worship, drama, or just being greeters in the morn. We have decided to do whatever God wants us to do.(and yes for a select few, i am open to the idea of teaching students.Or whatever else God wants, you 2 are dorks and you know who you are:) So pray with Kadee and I about where he would like us be, thanks much for that.

Next Now then what has been up with the Kidd's outside of church......not much. For real we are kinda boring.with my new job and job up in St.Johns I'm doing like 55-70hr over 6 days. So our day for the most part is me getting up before Kadee heading off to work, texting her all day, and then getting home around 9pm or 7am if its a 24 and sleeping. I will say it hasn't been as fun as we thought, I guess Kadee said it best, I just wasn't expecting you to go from 24hrs a week to 70hrs over night, But we will get through it cause we are the best. That's why along with so many other reasons I love her as I do. She is the most supportive person I could have ever asked for. Even tho we have had some hard times(like everyone else) she has always been there for me. She is so the Peanut to my Butter!!!!!:) So other than that we haven't been up to much. So I thank you all for your time and prayers, see ya till next time

No comments: