Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow...Yuck!!!

Ok so the first thing I have to say is I am so sick and tired of winter....
Ok now that I have spoke my peace I can continue:D So today I had a day off(thur) because I have to work this Sat.:( O well so after Matt went to class I decided I needed to clean the fish tank. Then I decided I was bored and praise the Lord Matt called just after I told my mom I was bored!!!:) Matt came home and we had lunch and then went out to Kroger and Walmart, for a few things we needed. Then we came home and took a little nap and then due to the instant snow fall yesterday matt did a little shoveling(pics to follow) We don't have to much instore tonight, just working out at the firestation and then watching a little tv and off to bed for work tomorrow!! Well I will post the pics and give you a little taste of the day. God Bless until next time...
Kadee Kidd

No comments: